Recently I found a good deal on Vizio Soundbar 2.1 (M Series) which comes with a 5-inch wireless sub woofer. I bought it for $99 which is a great bargain price. It’s from Walmart and was delivered to me within 2 business days. My guess was it doesn’t go wrong for a $99 price tag. Originally this model was released for $299 and over the span it got discounted to $100-$150.
The specific model that I bought is VIZIO M-Series 2.1 Premium Sound Bar with Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Wireless Subwoofer M215a-J6.
Pros with 2.1″ Vizio Soundbar
- Immersive Performance You can Experience immersive, cinematic 3D surround sound powered by Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® provided you have a TV with eARC support.
- Low-Profile Modern Design Seamlessly blends into any environment.
- Latest Connectivity & Control The latest HDMI eARC connectivity enables state-of-the-art 4K Dolby Vision pass-through to the TV and lets you control the sound bar using your TV remote.
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X Cinematic and life-like 3D surround sound around and above you.
- 2.1-Channel Sound Experience powerful, room-filling sound from a surprisingly compact system.
- 5 High-Performance Speakers Separate tweeters & woofers deliver sound that’s rich, detailed, and spacious.
- 50Hz – 20kHz Frequency Response Hear what the artist intended and more with a wide, natural frequency response.
- 5” Wireless Subwoofer A high-excursion woofer energized in a compact cabinet provides deep, accurate bass down to 50Hz that can be placed anywhere in the room.
- 4K Dolby Vision® HDR Pass Through HDMI eARC allows you to connect your source device to your TV through the sound bar at the highest quality possible with 4K Dolby Vision® HDR.
- HDMI eARC Unlock the highest-quality audio formats like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X with the simplicity of a single connection and enjoy seamless control of your sound bar using only the TV remote.
- DTS Virtual Make any content, in any room, more immersive with floor-to-ceiling, virtualized 3D sound and multi-dimensional virtual height effects.
- DTS TruVolume HD helps to Maintain a consistent volume level and eliminate annoying fluctuations between different types of content.
- Listen Your Way Easily customize the sound to accommodate your room and content with selectable EQ and tone, level, and balance controls.
- Adjustable Dialogue Enhancement Enjoy calibrated, crystal-clear dialogue.
- Voice Assistant Input Use your voice to control your Alexa, Siri, or Google Assistant devices through the sound bar with a dedicated 3.5 Aux or persistent Bluetooth connection.
- Bluetooth Streaming Stream music wirelessly from your phone or other compatible Bluetooth devices.
- All-New Backlit Display Remote Full-featured, backlit remote with comfort grip that is easy to navigate, even in the dark.
Some of the Negatives in Vizio Soundbar
- If you have an old TV that doesn’t support ARC or eARC ports, you may not be able to enjoy the rich dolby atmos sound.
- This is not very loud in a big room so if you’re living space is larger, this may not be a best soundbar. It’s best suited for smaller living spaces like apartments or basements.
- You have to tweak the settings a little bit to get a better sound.
- There is no equalizer option with this Vizio soundbar.
- Sub Woofer looks like a cheaper build.
Final Thoughts on Vizio Soundbar
For this price, Vizio Soundbar M215a-J6 does a great justice and an excellent buy for budget shoppers. If you don’t own a sound bar, try this one and you’ll have a great audio experience. It actually blown my old Samsung sound bar out of water in terms of audio quality.